Wednesday, April 11th - Tilda in Heart Pants

April 11, 2018



Melanie here, I have a super fun project for you today. I have said many times that my first love has always been Magnolia brand products so when I met the owners of Magnolia-licious and was given the opportunity to work with them I jumped at the opportunity.

Today's card is showcasing this adorable Tilda stamp from the "2017 Get Well Collection"
The stamp name is "Tilda in Heart Pants

For my coloring I chose to use Copic Markers. Here were my color choices:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21
Hair: YR20, YR21, YR24
Clothes: B91, B93, B95, R32, R37, R39


I have used a bunch of fun dies with this design. "The Old Oak" Doohickey die was used for the Tree but for the leaves and the grass I used the leaves from "The Fruit Tree" Doohickey die. The Lady But and the Logs came from Doohickey Kit #16. Have you heard about the Doohickey Exclusive Kits? This is an limited time club offered ever so often. You can see which current kits are currently available HERE.

I hope I have inspired you to pick up those stamps and dies today and get creating. There is no better therapy. God Bless! Melanie

Thank you so much for your beautiful card and post Melanie!

Kim

You Might Also Like

0 comments